Autumnal weather has arrived! What’s a punky to do when they aren’t buying into the pumpkin spice frenzy? I’ve raided our General Kitchen Babble board, Pinterest, and my own supply of autumn recipes to bring you the all the good stuff. Here are 50 ways to bring autumn goodness to the table without pumpkin. Let pears, apples, beets, Brussel sprouts, eggplant, and other squashes take the spotlight.
Bring Autumn to the Table Sans Pumpkin with this awesome collection Of 50 Autumn Recipes.
- Homemade Butterbeer, the kids can summon autumn magic with this sweet treat.
- Apple Cider Punch.
- Sparkling Apple Cider Float.
- This one is for mom and dad. Caramel Apple Sangria.
- Spiced Cider:
- This recipe, Squash Bacon Corn Muffin, is not afraid of cheese and is a great breakfast on the go if you make them the night before.
- Apple Pear Porridge.
- Asparagus Mushroom Quiche.
- Stock your freezer full of these Cinnamon Pear Popovers.
- Caramel Sweet Rolls.
- Chocolate makes these Roasted Pear Scones almost too decadent.
- Pie for breakfast? Don’t mind if I do. Cheddar Pear Pie.
- Apple Pie Muffins. Because we “can’t” have cupcakes for breakfast.
- Whip up a simple Parfait.
Entrees and Sides:
- My favorite go to side dish in the fall. Super Sweet Potato Salad.
- Roasted Eggplant salad. Yum.
- Beets, broccoli, and carrots, oh my! This Simple Fall Slaw is sure to please.
- Might want to switch up the cheese for the kids but this Bacon wrapped fig salad looks delicious.
- Fancy up your Brussel sprouts with bacon, dates, and apples. Oh my!
- Parmesan Roasted Eggplant Boats.
- Odessa Beets. Member approved!
- Another delicious Brussel sprout
- Apple Cider Chicken Bake appears on my meal planner at least twice every fall.
- I think that bacon makes everything better but this twist on grilled cheese is just as good without it.
- Stuffed Acorn Squash.
- Pizza doesn’t have to be covered in grease. Try this Fall Vegetable Pizza.
- Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges.
- Pizza is really versatile. Pear Prosciutto Pizza, I’d be tempted to skip the gorgonzola on this one.
- Toss chicken and goodies in and let crockpot magic make dinner.
- Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops.
- Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Chipotle soup. Bursting with flavor!
- Chunky Ham Chowder will keep you warm as the weather cools.
- One of our own Punky Moms makes a killer Chicken Corn Chowder.
- Curry powder gives this Butternut Squash soup a kick.
- Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower
- Early Autumn Stew.
- Pike place inspired Smoked Salmon Chowder.
- I adore Budget Bytes. Beth’s Sweet Potato Tortilla soup is cheap and tasty.
- Get that Panera taste at home with this copycat Autumn Squash Soup.
- These apple roses only look like you spent hours on them. I used my handy mandolin to get a uniformly thin slice.
- Make use of the new wood fig harvest with this Yogurt Fig Cake.
- Sneak in the last of the summer zucchini with. Zucchini Whoopie Pies.
- I think we can all admit that candy corn is an abomination. Here’s a cute, healthier alternative. While not technically autumnal food, we’re going with it.
- Caramel apple bars.
Do you have a favorite autumn recipe?
Don’t forget to pin this for later!