We were honored to be asked by the ace team at Punky Moms to put a Girl Power playlist together and when we sat down to select some tracks we couldn’t help but choose songs that made us want to do involuntary mini fist pumps.
Hustle + Fox is all about supporting the little guys with the big ideas and essentially, we work as your own personal cheer squad. We’re women, we’re mamas and we know how hard it is for parents to build businesses in the space between naps, real life and all the other stuff adulting throws at you. So, we’ve put together this Girl Power playlist to celebrate the sisterhood and the awesome potential that we all have when we come together.
This one is for the ladies…we hope it inspires you to kick ass every day.
1. Jess Glynn – Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself
2. Elton John – I’m Still Standing
3. Technotronic – Pump Up The Jam
4. Taylor Swift – Shake it Off (Replaced with Ryan Adams cover since T-Swizzle isn’t on Spotify)
5. Lady Gaga – Edge of Glory
6. Little Mix – Salute
7. Mary J Blige – Doubt
8. The Shapeshifters – Lola’s Theme
9. Prince – Controversy (not available on Spotify either so go out and get yourself a copy!)
10. Beyonce – Run The World (Girls)
11. Florence & The Machine – You Got The Love
12. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat
13. Rosie Gaines – Closer Than Close
14. Pink – So What?
Cat Sims + Gayle Haddock of Hustle + Fox