Listen up, Punky Moms!! The time for mass appreciation of mommas is upon us. What’s on your wish list this year? And don’t be humble,make sure you throw that modesty outta the window. you deserve yourself some goodies of epic magnitude. This is the ultimate mama merch gift guide.
I’ve been tasked with finding the most lust-worthy mama goodies on the market and popping them all in one handy place for your linking pleasure. Heck, I’ve even numbered each piece to make dropping hints as easy as possible. If you’re going to be treating yourself this year then just remember that you SLAY and yes of course you deserve it.
1. Cult of Youth – MAMA Skull Chain. No brainer, right?! Mom pride and miniature skulls? Rose Gold/Silver/Gold. I’ll take two, thanks.
2. Woody and Florence – Mama iron on patch. Perfect addition to your ol’ faithful denim. Also available in ‘Dada’ and ‘Baba’ for ultimate family twinning opportunities.
(Editor: as of 18 May 2018, Woody & Florence no longer appear to be making these patches but you can buy similar here).
3. Mother Sun And The Captain – Mother magic, Mother Moon, Mother Wolf. There are too many designs not to love here from this fantastic California brand. (
4. Savage Seeds – Raising Wolves beer cozy. Taking a swift break from the wearables here, although you can get these in tee form too. ‘Because raising Wolves is hard work’. Cozy, I think we’re going to be friends.
5. F equals – Girl Power Twinning Tees. Surely this one needs little explanation. Girl Power, twinning AND charitable giving? Sold. £5 from each kid’s tee and £10 from each adult tee goes to Worldreader, an organisation who are working on bringing digital books to every child and their family. Although not just for the mamas, it is a perfect addition to this mama merch list #educationisempowerment
7. Fourth Trimester Magazine – Mama Tee. If you fancy something a little more subtle then look no further. Who doesn’t love a simple black tee? Issue 2 of this amazing mag is due out super soon. Keep those peepers peeled. Read about them more here.
8. Punky Moms – Punky Moms Patch. Don’t be fooled by the blooms, this patch is BADASS and is a mama must-have for sure. Team it with a Riot Mthrrr tank or a Riot Not Quiet shirt and you’re winning twice over.
9. Alphabet Bags – No rest for the with kid Clutch. Never a truer word. Store all your crap in style.
10. Quinn & Fox – Surviving Motherhood Tee. Yes, another tee! but when it’s this cute you just can’t let it slip through the net. Simple, bold statement. Relatable, huh?!
11. Mere Soeur (Mother sister) – Mums of Anarchy Grocery Tote. Finally, it’s ME! Made of the strongest stuff, this trusty tote will carry ALL your mum stuff while promoting sisterhood amongst mothers. It’s my fave ( duh).
Carrie is the ultimate purveyor of mamamerch. Celebrator of sisterhood. Supporter of women. Boots. Breastfeeding. Babywearing. Books. You can follow her fabulous adventures in business and life on her Instagram @mre.soeur