This creamy slow cooker soup recipe is simple yet delicious. Perfect for a crisp fall Sunday or any time the weather drops in temperature. Just put it in the crockpot and forget about it as you go about your daily business. You can pair this slow cooker soup with a light sandwich or salad or enjoy it on it’s own too. It is hearty and filling and a great healthy dinner idea.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 14 oz coconut milk*
- 1 cup vegetable broth*
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot.
- Cook for 6 hours on low.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree cooked ingredients until smooth.
- *I used Trader Joes brand