It’s that time of year again! Crisp autumn leaves, hoodies, and death by pumpkin spice.
Here are twenty pumpkin spice recipes to put pumpkin in your face
- Make enough PSL for your whole play group with this Crock Pot recipe.
- Start your day off with a healthy pumpkin spice breakfast shake.
- If shakes aren’t your thing, how about some pumpkin spice oatmeal?
- Pumpkin waffles would hit the spot.
- Gift someone some pumpkin spice hot cocoa mix.
- Pumpkin Dinner rolls and some delicious honey butter.
- Pumpkin spice ale bread.
- Pumpkin Spice pull-apart is a quick and easy treat.
- Simple pumpkin soup to warm up your evening.
- Chai pumpkin spice nipples, I mean, thumbprints go quickly at my house.
- If you have leftover kisses, whip up some pumpkin spice turtles.
- Looking for a small treat just for you? Try the pumpkin spice mug cake.
- If you love chai tea like I do, you’re sure to enjoy a pumpkin spice chai latte.
- PSL bark looks delicious.
- If that’s not enough pumpkin spice, try these:
- Pumpkin spice crunch cake.
- This pumpkin spice German pancake is mouthwatering.
- PSL cupcakes.
- Mini http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/mini-pumpkin-tiramisu/pumpkin tiramisus are too cute!
- If you’re looking for non-food pumpkin spice treat we’ve got a pumpkin spice sugar scrub to put on your face.
To see last year’s Pumpkin Spice Receipes list visit HERE
Pin for later!