Winter is here and that means it’s time for a new round of great cocktails. Just because it has dropped in temperature doesn’t mean you have to be forced to just drinking mulled wine. Let us Punkies help you warm your insides (sounds dirty) this season with this list of our top 10 winter cocktails.
Explore the best flavors of the season and mix up a great boozy drink. Warm up around the fireplace and let these fun alcoholic drinks keep you nice and toasty. Perfect for any family gathering.
Our Pick Of 10 Easy Winter Cocktails
- Irish Coffee -an Irish Pub favorite
- Candy Cane Cocktail – minty yuminess
- Hot Buttered Rum so decadent
- Bourbon Milk Punch – creamy, dreamy and boozy
- Hot Peppermint Patty a minty take on a hot chocolate
- Tom & Jerry definitely not for kids
- Orange Bourbon Tea oh yeah
- Rosemary Prosecco sparkling and perfect for the holidays
- Boozy Mexican Hot Chocolate a personal fav
- Tea-Quila tequila tequila tequila
This list was compiled by Michelle, a full time working, hot rodding, doberman loving mAmA of 2 teenage girls who she is sure she will be professionally managing some day. Her house is full of music, sarcasm and sauce!