Did you know that every February 22nd is National Margarita Day? Well it is! This sacred tequila drink is loved and consumed by millions around the world. There are a few of us at Punky Moms who are obsessed with this drink so we have decided to pay tribute to the amazing drink that is the margarita by sharing five delicious recipes with you.
Five Delicious Margarita Day Recipes
1. A Kiwi Margarita by How Sweet Eats – Does this count as your daily green juice?
2. The 5 Ingredient Cucumber Watermelon Margarita by The Simple Kitchen – A beautiful crisp blend
3. Pineapple Coconut Margarita by Real House Moms – Yowza! This sounds good
4. Chili Lime Mango Margaritas by the Minimalist Baker – Sweet and spicy
5. The Classic Margarita by Serious Eats – You can’t go wrong with a classic!
Can’t drink right now cause it’s Monday? Pin it for later!