We know how difficult it is to find healthy snacks that taste good. This roasted chickpeas recipe that our fitness babe Kristina made up is crunchy and yummy and does a good job of keeping the hunger at bay. The recipe is easy to follow and there are so many flavor combinations that you can try. It is a healthy substitute for chips. Even though chips are so good.
- 2 Cans of Garbanzo Beans/Chickpeas
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Your choice of seasoning
- Coconut Oil to spray
- Take 2 cans of garbanzo beans/chickpeas, drain and rinse.
- Spread the beans out on a paper towel to dry off and lightly pat.
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Mix 2 tbs olive oil with your choice of seasonings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the chickpeas out.
- Optional give a light spray of coconut oil.
- Roast about 35 mins and give them a shake.
- Roast another 15 mins.
- Take them out and immediately toss in seasonings then roast another 5mins.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container up to 4 days.
1. Salt & pepper with garlic
2. Rosemary & Parmesan
3. BBQ Chickpeas -
1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/4 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Black Pepper