Happy Cinco de Mayo punkies! Tortillas are like bread in my house so I am looking forward to having some good food today. The following recipe for nachos was posted a few years ago on our Kitchen of Chaos board in the forum by one of our longtime members DangerDame. This nacho recipe is easy! Hmmmmm nachos….
Nach-yo Mamas Nachos
- 1 lb of ground beef or whatever meat substitute you want
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs of cheese of your choice thats a lot a cheese!!
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 cup of jalapeños
- 1 1/2 cups of salsa
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1/2 bag of rest. style tortilla chips
- Cook beef and taco seasoning as directed,
- Blend/chop cheese and pour on to beef melt in pan,
- Add 1/2 a cup of salsa, stir until well blended and gooey!
- Fill pan (She used a glass pie pan) with chips place cooked beans in the middle top with salsa, the jalapeños, meat/cheese, and lastly sour cream. Add chips on side for a flower effect. Yum!
**Even great reheated the second day without chips