Eating Healthy for one shouldn’t be that hard! My husband works away a lot for business and so it is just me who is eating a proper meal. Sometimes he is gone just a night, other times a week. When he is away for a few days and I realize that I end up eating a lot of toast! Or I #PutAnEggOnIt
I am determined to make an effort this time and try and eat healthy. Some of these look super easy and I am definitely going to try some of them out. Sorry husband. You lose!
Eating Healthy For One Recipes
- Single Serve Mac n Cheese
- Avocado Spinach Strawberry Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Lamb Burger with Chunky Tzatziki
- Shrimp Tacos With Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Dijon Brussel Sprout Grilled Cheese
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
- Pan Seared Polenta With Kale and Marinara
- Tomato Soup
- Quinoa With Avocado and Feta
- Spicy Sausage Stuffed Squash (say that 3x fast)
Report back if you give any of them a try. That Brussel sprout and grilled cheese is calling my name. Gotta pin it for later!
Featured Image by Gimme Some Oven