I have not made these banana muffins yet BUT they look super yummy. Let me know if you do end up making them and comment how they came out. Detoxinista is a great resource for a lot of baby and kid friendly recipes.
Banana Snack Muffins for Baby
- 2 large bananas roughly 1 cup mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a standard muffin tin with 6 baking cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they resemble a relatively smooth puree.
- Stir in the egg, then add the coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Mix well, until a thick and uniform batter is created.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking cups, then bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, until the centers are firm.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to two months.