It’s Halloween time already? I swear I was just drying out my swimsuit. We’re busy little bees and while we adore Halloween, making our house look like we do requires effort and time and….motivation. Can you just imagine an elaborate tunnel of terror to get to my door?
Fine! Here are 5 fast, easy, and cheap decorations to plaster up before those adorable little goblins come begging for sugar.
- While I use locally sourced spider webs by simply not cleaning my porch all year, Fast Forward Fun has some giant garbage bag webs that you can cover your normality with.
- You don’t have to get as fancy as Jay with spray paint. Grab a sharpie, scissors, tape and one of the hundreds of Amazon boxes you have piled just in case you ever need them. Boom! Boarded up windows.
- One of our own gals over in the Facebook Group suggested stuffing a white trash bag a quarter full of newspaper, tie to make a head. Then all you have to do is sharpie on some eyeballs and you’re good to spook. The TipToeFairy has a tutorial if you need one. She made them extra fancy with glow sticks.
- While you still have that sharpie, grab some dollar store glass votive candles and slap faces on those too. White ones can be ghosts, orange ones can be pumpkins. Green ones can be Frankenstein’s monster! Put that 2 minute craft in your window like you meant to have it up there all month long.
- Make a few paper plate eyeballs to cover up the blank spots. Your house should be good to boo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEQ9_UBJVM