This is such a great little tutorial to help you do some diy for a baby shower. This is so much better than a diaper cake! Thank you to Diana Jeanne for this Flower Pot Tutorial.
To do this project you will need the following
- 5 pack of cloth diapers
- 5 pack of onesies
- 10 pack of washcloths
- Flower pot
- Florist foam
- Wooden sticks
- Moss, fake grass, or cedar shreds
- Ribbon (2 sizes)
- Fake flowers
- Florist wire
- Pliers with wire snips
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
- Cut the florist foam to fit in the flower pot & top with the moss, fake grass or cedar shreds.
- Fold a washcloth in thirds the long way, place a wooden stick on one end and roll to create the center of the flower.
- Do the same with a cloth diaper folded to the same width of the washcloth to create the outside of the flower.
- Tie off with florist wire.
- Cover the florist wire with a piece of the thin ribbon and secure with a pin.
- Do the same with the onesies, use a washcloth for the center and a folded onesie for the outside.
- Repeat until all flowers are completed (these directions make 10 total).
- Arrange the flowers randomly in the pot, securing the sticks in the florist foam.
- Fill in the gaps with the fake flowers.
- Hot glue the wider ribbon around the top of the pot.
Voila! Any questions, just ask!