Another craft from Diana Jeanne – you should check our her shop, Creative Alterations, she is one crafty mama.
All You Need to make your paper wrapped headband:
- Patterned Paper
- Mod Podge
- Plastic Head Band (with out the teeth)
- Paint Brush
- Paper Cutter (or scissors)
- Cut your paper into 1/4″ strips. Enough to cover the entire headband (by overlapping).
- Brush a layer of Mod Podge at the starting end of the headband. Position a piece of paper on the headband and smooth out any wrinkles. Wrap the paper around the headband, applying Mod Podge as you go and repeat, overlapping as you work your way around the entire headband. When you come to the end of a strip of paper line up the next one and continue.
- When you are finished coat the entire outside of the band with a layer of Mod Podge and let it dry for 3-4 hours. Repeat the same with the inside.