Non Edible Gifts List
I love to give my neighbors non edible gifts during the year and especially at the holidays. While they might love my treat laden plates, here is a list of neighbor gifts that won’t break your bank or their belts. These gifts are also great to give for teacher gifts or for that one person you are still stuck on. We all have that one person!
- Hand soap: We all use it but at my house, it rarely makes it on the shopping list until we’ve been out for a few days. Gift a holiday themed bottle for a gift they’ll actually use. Or get a nice bar of it here.
- Birdseed ornament. Spring is around the corner and these are easy to make.
- Paper plates: Don’t we all want to do fewer dishes?
- Potpourri: Delia has three recipes and a free printable to go along with them.
- Fleece blanket. You can nab one at IKEA for around $6.
- A Redbox Movie code. This one is cheating a little, as I would want to attach the code to a bag of popcorn.
- Washcloths. Do you knit? (join our Ravelry group) You can pick up a ball of cotton yarn on the cheap and whip up a washcloth or two in an afternoon.
- Carols. If it’s Christmas time then grab the kids and entertain your neighbors with your favorite carol.
- Pack of Pens. I lose more pens than I have ever owned. I think they mingle with lost socks to create extra tupperware lids.
- Candles. Everyone loves candles.
What do you think? Do you give/receive neighbor gifts? For more gift ideas check out our whole gift guide section.