We took to the streets (aka our forums and FB page) and asked our fellow Punky Moms community what they really wanted for Mother’s Day. Real and legit, Mother’s day gift ideas for the Punky Mom. Tried and true gift ideas.
Not surprising a lot of you still wanted to be practical and wished for a clean house, an afternoon alone, and seriously just some fucking peace and quiet. So take note partners and children, it doesn’t have to be material objects!
We are a bunch of badass parents who believe in empowerment, discussion without judgement and raising each other up instead of bringing each other down. We are raising rad kids by being rad people.
I also asked though for some actual wish lists. You deserve to be spoiled sometimes. Here is what our members said…
Punky Moms Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Guide
- Succulents. Yes really. Plants in general. Get some ideas at our Goth Gardening Pinterest board.
- Lush Body Products. Unofficial Punky Moms brand.
- More tattoos. No surprise.
- Mama Bird T-shirt. Ok this might just be me.
- Art. Antique 1800s Cactus Chart Poster by TheBlackVinyl, Handblown glass, Birth Mama Goddess sculptures
- Small Appliances. Coffee makers, toasters, and a Yonana. Had to google that last one.
- Vintage Kitchen Pyrex or similar. Fire King, Fiesta, Catherineholm
- Hotel night out (Ace Hotel London featured).
- Pedicures or Spa Days. Always a nice choice and again just goes back to some fucking alone time.
Did we get it right? What are some Mother’s Day gift ideas we can add?
Photos of a recent Sheffield meet-up from PMUK mama Kate at Luna Palm Photography.