An easy baby pancakes recipe to try out for your little one.
As I mentioned earlier, Oscar is now at the stage where he’s like You want me to eat these blueberries on their own?? Mwuahahaha. Give me real food mother!
So then I go to the kitchen and cry.
Drying my tears, I’ve started with a very easy baby pancakes recipe because you guys it is so difficult to grate carrots and mix with quinoa to make little balls in the shapes of dinosaurs. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
This recipe is very simple and contains no eggs. I had blueberries on hand as he refused to eat them but you can def substitute with any soft fruit (raspberries, bananas, peaches, etc).
The BEST part is that you have extras and those little babies can be put in the freezer for later! I simply wrapped 3 little ones at a time in plastic film. When I want to serve them up I either let them defrost over night or put them straight in the microwave. Please make sure they are cooled down though before serving. Blueberries can be like liquid hot lava when reheated.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup of fruit
- Combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, oil, water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until combined. Batter may be lumpy. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Heat pan or griddle on medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add a tablespoon of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and then flip.