With the temperatures dropping and wrecking havoc on you and your baby’s skin, sometimes lotion just doesn’t cut it. This is a great simple recipe for a homemade and natural skin cream balm that is safe for babies. Find out more at the goddess Wellness Mama. Natural skin cream that is super easy to make. Only takes a few minutes. Your baby deserves that right?
- ¼ cup cocoa butter (or 32 cocoa butter wafers)
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon castor oil
- Essential oils of choice. I used 15 drops each of Frankincense, Myrrh, Chamomile and Rose.
- Heat all ingredients (except essential oils) in a double boiler or in a glass jar or bowl over a small pan of boiling water.
- Stir carefully until melted.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils if using.
- Pour in to a glass jar for storage.
- Use a small amount as needed for baby's skin (or adult skin)
Check out the link below for the full article