Summer is here and in full swing! How is it going for you mamas? Have you lost your cool yet? No trip to the beach (or pool for those less fortunate) is complete without an umbrella drink in hand and the essential summer party tunes. Punky Moms has compiled a list of our 20 Favorite Surf Rock Summer Songs to help you create your own modern-day Beach Blanket Bingo party!
Featuring the following Surf Rock inspired tracks. Some are classic tunes and as always we mix them with some modern tracks too. Stream for free on our Spotify station and be sure to follow us to be notified of new mixtapes before anyone else!
- Red Elvises – Surfing In Siberia
- Surfer Blood – Swim
- Weezer – Surf Wax America
- Dick Dale and his Del-Tones – Misirlou
- The Drums – Let’s Go Surfing
- Tacocat – Crimson Wave
- Horrorpops – Horrorbeach
- Best Coast – The Only Place
- Los Straitjackets;Eddie Angel – Pacifica
- Surf Punks – My Beach
- The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
- Santo & Johnny – Sleepwalk
- Ramones – Rockaway Beach – Remastered Version
- Wavves – King Of The Beach
- The Ventures – Walk – Don’t Run
- The Lively Ones – Surf Rider
- The Queers – Surf Goddess
- Julia Jacklin – Pool Party
- The Surfaris – Wipe Out
- Cowabunga Dudes – Many Roads to Follow
Have an idea for a Punky Moms mixtape? Get in touch and pitch us your idea. We publish new Spotify music playlists to stream for free every two weeks on our site. To see the complete list of our mixtapes, click here.