We asked our Punky Mom group members on a Monday morning to share with us what they were listening to to get their week off to a positive start. What would be in their Manic Monday playlist? What would help them just get moving in general.
From surviving the subway to getting their kindergartener ready for school, here is the eclectic mix that rose from the depths of Punky Moms Monday Mornings. You can find it in full at our Spotify station.
Punky Moms Manic Monday Playlist
- Manic Monday – The Bangles
- Need a Friend – EL VY
- Girl – 2015 Remastered Version – Tori Amos
- Only Son – Shakey Graves
- Down On The Bottom – The New Basement Tapes
- Pictures Of You – The Cure
- Take On Me – a-ha
- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath – Anthrax
- My Black Angel – Cancerslug
- Smoke & Wine – Hank Williams III
- Day Of The Dead – the one and only PPL MVR
- Children of the Revolution – T. Rex
- Blood Sweat & Murder – Scott H. Biram
- Lazy Eye – Silversun Pickups
- Under Pressure – David Bowie; Queen (Check out our David Bowie mix too)
Have you listened to our Like A Boss Playlist? That one is good for a Manic Monday too!